Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just ticked at the world

Hello fellow cyber space people. I'm having a poor, pitiful me day. Since by now all you smart people have figured out I'm in a wheelchair. That means I'm usually hurting LOL. Like every martyr, I usually keep my pain to myself, I figure someone else probably needs the wood of the cross I'm carrying. Haven't slept well at all this week and my usual ankle, knee, hip, thumb, back, shoulder, neck pain (don't laugh) seems to be extremely noticeably this week. Like I said, I usually try not to complain too much because, honestly, there are a lot of folks out there with a lot more problems than I have. But quite honestly, it's really starting to piss me off. I hobble around the house holding on to things so I don't fall, I can barely get the cap off my water bottle, I'm tired of taking super strength percocets and ibuprofen all the time. Besides, they say it's mostly nerve related so pain pills don't help anyway. I haven't been in my sewing room since Buttons left me. I can't seem to get interested in a book and Lord knows there is certainly nothing to watch on television at night, let alone during the daytime hours. About all I've accomplished this week is eating many Reese cups, oh, did I mention I'm also diabetic LOL. And the jokes just keep on coming folks. Besides I bet no one even reads this thing anyway. Have one follower, myself, no comments. Poor me. Oh well, this too shall pass, said the doctor to the constipated patient. I hope everyone takes time to stop and smell the roses. I tried that but got stuck by thorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment